9/30/2014

stuff and dream entry #3-ish?

The tests are officially over now.
Anyways, I didn't really have time to talk about my most recent encounter(s?) with him. You know. The Tall Man. Tree Man. Slendy. Master. Boogieman. Imaginary friend. The "I just want a fricking 20"-guy. The Tall Stranger.
I know this is serious, and I shouldn't be making such jokes. But I'm going to open up right here: Even though I am really fucking scared, and I'm just pretending I'm not, the whole situation is just.. sort of ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, How possible is it to actually happen? For someone who is quite normal, a decent student, 15 years old, and who's never really even taken interest in such things as the Slenderman - meme. It's just so funny in a twisted way: I've heard tons of people go "I swear  I saw the Slenderman last night, when I was walking home bla bla..." And nobody really disappeared or got into the same state I am in now -constant migraines, nausea, aggressive behaviour fits(I'll get into that later) and a weird cult leaving me cryptic message shit.
Either it's supposedly ironous or I just have the worst luck ever.

Anyhow. I told you the basics of what happened earlier when I encountered him again, after a pause of some sort. But I did include a sentence where Inmentioned feeling mentally weirđ. I'll tell you what happened. I was jogging with the rest of the P.E. class, (I suck at it, I hate jogging to be honest.) And as I'm slower than the sporty bitches in my P.E. class, I got left behind. It's a track that goes around the woods, and I thought I might as well take a shorter path and catch the group, but I should have realised that it wasn't my brightest idea ever. As soon as I lost visual contact to the track and started to listen to the running footsteps of the class, I felt really nauseous, and my ears started ringing loudly. At this point I knew what was happening, so I took another direction and started running away, and at the same time, the headache and dizzyness started, making it difficult to run. I remember looking behind me quickly and seeing him, silhouetting against the faint sunlight shining through the treetops. I remember ending up near the beginning of the track, having bruises on my legs that probably came from all the low branches and such. I sat there, holding my head, panting, for about ten minutes, until they came back, and the teacher told me to go home, when I almost started crying because of the headache. But there's some people in my P.E. class that I despise, and these dorks started saying I'm in a terrible condition (which isn't really far away from reality, but it's still hurtful), calling me a fat attention whore and so on. I had this weird feeling, and all I remember is getting calmly up, looking another of the girls coldly in the eye, and punching the air out of her lungs. I got detention for this, but I managed to avoid it, because I was able to claim that the behaviour was because of my migraine, which is partly true, I get really pissed easily when I'm not feeling well, but this time, I didn't feel like myself. I got home, and just napped the rest of the day.
I think there might be a connection with this and the feeling I had to physically hurt my little brother that I wrote about a lot earlier.

Today, I have been having a migraine again, and I have just slept, slept, and slept even more, I have never felt this tired before. But I had a dream. I have it written down on a piece of paper, and I'll just copy it here.

I felt anxious, and slightly restless, like a cornered animal. I was standing behind a thing, that seemed to be a sofa, but I had to crouch to not be noticed. The footsteps travelled back and forth, and that person came close a couple of times. I could hear that the person was afraid, breathing rapidly and shining the flashlight around to get a better view of things. I had no fucking idea how I got there, I was sure that I had to stay down in order to not be spotted. I had to hide. And as suddenly as the dream begun, it ended, fading away and changing into some unimportant dream stuff.

This dream is special, 'cause it was so clear, and I remember it fully, not just parts of it like I usually do. It felt so realistic. This dream, it has something in it that is just off, I feel like I missed something. I don't know... maybe I'm just imagining these things, and the dream is just another normal dream. I just felt like writing it here, because it's different from the usual nightmares and dreams I tend to have, like falling down from a ledge, getting lost or having those dreams where I walk an endless, dark hallway.

Anyways, I think I might sleep a little longer and then eat something, as the migraine is slowly fading away.
Sometimes, when I wake up with a headache, I wonder if it has some connection to the slenderman, like him appearing in my room while I sleep or something. And it creeps me out.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.